Penn National Insurance Elevates Customer Portals and User Experience (UX)
Penn National Insurance partnered with Whereoware for the migration of two new websites, enhancing customer portals and user experience (UX).
Check Out Our Results
Founded in 1919, Penn National Insurance sells business, home, and auto insurance across 11 states through more than 1,000 independent insurance agency operations.
Penn National Insurance wanted to integrate and migrate two existing marketing websites into a single Optimizely Digital Experience Partner instance.
- Robust Portals– Implemented policyholder and insurance agent portals, making it easy for users to update their policies, make payments, and report claims.
- User Experience Optimization – Executed strategic UX optimizations, ensuring the website is intuitive to find information and take desired actions, while improving site speed.
- ADA updates – modernized website look and feel, implementing Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility guidelines.
- API integrations – Built complex APIs to power manual aspects of the site, including a headless component to power portals, and an editor experience for inputting HTML content.
- Management - established best practices for Optimizely configuration and design for future expansion of platform capabilities and helped train support resources on code and content management.
Whereoware experts are providing ongoing strategy and support to continue iterating the best possible user experience and tech flow for Penn National Insurance.
Whereoware migrated Penn National Insurance's on-premise Ektron CMS websites to Optimizely’s powerful cloud-based digital experience platform (DXP) - recently named a leader in DXP’s by Gartner - allowing for a seamless user and administrative experience.